did it first!
Original here: [link]
And I agree with Radix. Coloring meme's is a little extreme. xP I think I have carpel tunnel.
1) Whee! Blinding lava lamp backround! And again I keep up the tradition of ditching helmets!
2) Tomahawkman says "Screw conformity!", Metalman ponders the literally millions of ways to tear Shademan's face off, and Shademan...is...well, Shademan.
3) Arachniawoman...my worst fear. *Steph is arachniaphobic* And as I pointed out, she's be called something like "Spiderwoman" in Japanese, sparking a big debate and legal action. *Sighs* She's probably use attacks that deal with webbing and biting. Scary stuff.
4) No comment.
5) Shamelessly ripped Radix's design from this meme: [link]
Colors were all pulled from my imagination...where they should have stayed.
6) I can't believe I actually had to look up references for that little twerp..
7) Based on this piece of japanese fanart: [link]
8) Drawing with stick figures is surprisingly refreshing.
9) 68% of household pets will tell you that VACCUM CLEANERS are instruments of the devil.
Megaman and all other references (c) Capcom